No matter if you are frequent planner in a destination, if you are working on a specific project or if you would like to widen your knowledge about venues and suppliers in a destination
* Estimated duration: 1 day. For longer Site Visits, the extra cost will be quoted on request
** In case several destinations are selected, an extra cost applies to each additional destination
We are not a DMC, neither we aim to act like a DMC. Our main purpose is to provide support in destination to all event professionals, from the early phases of the event planning process until the final execution. We want to be at your side at all time, acting like another member of your team.
We help you plan and coordinate attractive, sustainable and cost-effective events by putting at your disposal our local expertise and uploading the destination knowledge online.
- THE MICE HUB:: The Netflix of MICE as we call it. A virtual library of video content on venues, locations and suppliers for events including Virtual Site Visits and other MICE videos for destination knowledge.
- REMOTE SITE VISITS: No more need to travel for your next site visit. Do it remotely and save money, time and contamination.
- OUTSOURCED EVENT SUPPORT White label event management. We become an integrated member of your organization team in order to provide a solid event management on the field.
- INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS FOR ONLINE EVENT PLANNING: Your pack of services and tools for an efficient, sustainable and cost- effective event management.
Read more about all our services and get in touch for more details!
- Things are easier when you can rely on a trusted partner
- Events turn out better when you count with destination knowledge and local support
- We all know the complex decision process in a pitch and how much of a difference qualified information from the source can make
- It’s time MICE industry started relying on technology and benefit from the online content.
- Event planning doesn’t have to be complicated because of physical distance
- It’s the only platform where you can discover destinations, venues and suppliers online.
- We want to be at your side at every phase of the event
For now, you can find E-ventology in Mallorca, Ibiza and Formentera. However, stay posted, as soon we plan to include other destinations
A remote site visit is exactly the same as a live site visit, the only difference is that you can do it in front of your computer. We help you avoid traveling time and save money to the event budget and at the same time, visualize every step of the way.
This is an ideal solution to rely on technology and attend the climatic considerations and traveling costs and logistic challenges.
No matter if you already have a quotation and you need to check the venues and locations in order to make the final decision or you need to wide your destination knowledge regarding possible suppliers for future events, we have the solution.
Here you can see how we do it.
Remote Site Visit are tailor- made services, as we aim to adapt as much as possible to your interests and requirements. Contact us at email@example.com for a quotation and we will make sure you get the most adequate offer.
First of all, remote services are done live and include direct interaction between the event planner and suppliers, while virtual format refers to a content that has been recorded previously where you cannot interact live. In a remote site visit you will be able to see the locations and distances in their real dimension and natural state, while in a virtual tour these details can not be valued accordingly.
Many times videos and photos show a different image than the reality and this is where the remote site visit comes in place, so you don’t have to decide on a “photoshopped reality”.
Besides, we offer also specific complements such as menu tasting or a mystery guest service that can help you build a true image of the service and product.
E-ventology PRO is an integrated solution for event planning using remote support and online tools in the process. There are different packages aimed to assist event planners no matter if you are frequent planner in a destination, if you are working on a specific project or if you would like to widen your knowledge about venues and suppliers in a destination.
Check our pricing plans and choose yours.
Once you pay for a video, you are granted unlimited access to this particular video.
No, but you can access them every time you wish. If you want to share them with your colleagues or clients, make sure to purchase a share link that you can find on the same page of the video you have purchased.